Thursday, November 15, 2012

Elmo Obsessed

I don't usually post videos of Addison but this is way too cute not to share.
We don't watch much TV in our house so naturally Addison isn't very interested in the television...UNTIL you turn it on Sesame Street. She is totally obsessed with Elmo, OBSESSED. She gets excited, jumps up & down, claps her hands, shouts "Elmmmooooo" at the top of her lungs & becomes glued to the TV.  My parents bought her a little Elmo stuffed animal & she carries him around with a death grip.  So now Elmo, her zebra blankie, Mr. McQuacken (her duck) are in tote everywhere...geez. I was able to snag a few seconds of my Elmo obsessed child this morning counting along & singing with the characters. I, of course, am biased but I think it's totally adorable.


No comments:

Post a Comment