Wednesday, May 15, 2013

My Mothers Day

Adorable child: check
 Freaking awesome shirt: Check
 my favorite flowers in a pretty vase: check


A quiet, low key day with my girl + my guy is all I could have asked for on Mother's Day.  I came off a night shift with little sleep + woke up to the sound of sweet giggles + Addison calling out "Mumma". We went to the late service at church + went to my favorite lunch spot, Whole Foods.  It sounds cheesy or like no planning was involved but Philip knew that is exactly what I would want being sleep deprived. We walked around the Flea Market + took a nice long stroll around a lake before heading home for him to pack up + leave.  He had to leave early that afternoon to head out of town for business.  From there Addison + I went to my parent's house + celebrated my Mum.  It was perfect. (Oh + Philip bought me a much needed 90 min massage).


No comments:

Post a Comment