Friday, August 17, 2012

this week

This week...
  • We had a relaxing week at the Marriott Grand Dunes in Myrtle Beach, SC
  • Addison noshed on nori 
  • She smuggled chicken in her toes & through a royal fit when I took it out
  • We did beach WODs 
  •  We spent lots of time in the sand & in the ocean
  • we made a pit stop at one of my favorite places, Hobby Lobby
  • My hair lightened up A LOT
  • Addison & I had a hotel room picnic while Philip was at dinner with a client
  • Addison played lots in the beach shower & LOVED it
  • We tried "Mr. Fish" in Myrtle Beach. It's a dive & delicious & I would highly recommend. 
  • I rocked the floral print jean trend
  • Hampton was super happy when we got home & wouldn't leave Addison's side
  • Addison learned to drink from a straw
  • Addison learned several new words: "apple", "Hamp", "tickle-tickle-tickle", "awwwww"




No comments:

Post a Comment