Monday, August 27, 2012

Chalk baby, chalk baby..1, 2

One sleep deprived mum & restless baby...an excellent combination for any dreary Monday. Addison was extremely restless today & by restless I mean she was into EVERYTHING! I loaded her up in the stroller with the intention of heading to the park & our parade got rained on...literally.  I was exhausted...operating on my typical Monday 3 1/2 hours of sleep & had an active baby who wanted to play with NONE of her toys.  I pulled out a bucket of chalk & we sat on the covered front porch & colored with chalk.  Who know how entertained it would keep her. 


we covered our basis just in case daddy wasn't a fan of front porch drawing
She had a blast & my heart smiled as big as ever.  While she was taking her afternoon nap, in true lazy fashion, I pursued Pinterest looking for chalk activities & found so many things I can do with her.  Just a few more things to add to my "to do" list. 



No comments:

Post a Comment