Friday, August 3, 2012

this week





 This week...
  • 1 of 4 top teeth made it's debut
  • I had the realization that I am in BIG time trouble with Hampton & Addison...they are sneaky together already
  • Philip turned 32
  • We figured out what we are buying her for her birthday, a Melissa & Dough wooden piano
  • I started the weening process
  • Addison learned how to sign "please"
  • We had a lovely lunch/shopping date with my Mum
  • Our pool days were ruined by rain...boo
  • The countdown to my Grandparents & little brother's visit started
  • I finished the scrap fabric banner for Addison's highchair for her birthday party
  • Addison took steps by herself 
  • We had game night with a group of friends
  • More coconut bread from Julian's Bakery came :) score for Addison (she loves it)
  • Tons of tomatoes ripened at once...we are in tomato heaven





No comments:

Post a Comment