Monday, January 16, 2012

TODAY

Sleep...eh, it's overrated! I worked last night 7pm-3am.  By the time I got home, showered & climbed into bed it was after 4. Philip got up with Addison when she woke up at 7:00 but unfortunately the delicious coffee aroma, light peaking through the curtains like a lazer beam & hammering/pounding & yelling of the construction on the house next door had me awake at 7:30. I had high hopes for a cozy nap on the couch but construction prevented that as well.  Oh well! Aside from taking a cycling class this evening today wasn't very productive. Addison was sweet as ever & such a good girl for me! She even sat up UNASSISTED for what seemed like ever.  If only getting 3 hours of sleep to work a 8 hour night shift is what it takes so I don't have to miss out on those moments....IT'S TOTALLY WORTH IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment