Tuesday, January 10, 2012

MEMBERS ONLY SHOPPING

I think I have a problem.  Everyday I get palpitations at 8:45 am, 11:50 am & 9:00 pm from the anticipation of checking out the latest sales on various members only sites.  Sad, right?! How can you not be addicted when sites like GILT have alice + olivia for kids 50-70% off?  I've scored Citizens for Humanity & AG Jeans for $69.00 that retail $285.00 by logging on when the sales go live (you have to to get your size).  These days I don't look much for myself though...mostly Addison & stuff for the house.  I've mentioned Zulily before when I have featured purchases (stroller, bulldog stuffed animal). By far the biggest variety...accessories, shoes, clothing, room essentials.  It can be hit or miss but it's worth logging in everyday to check it out. I got Addison a Cache Cache dress a couple of weeks ago for $15.00 that is for sale at a local baby boutique for $55.00 right now. Another favorite is theminisocial.  Again awesome bargains but the clothing is always super unique! There are so many others like hautelook (adult clothes, kids, housewares), onekingslane (housewares), totsy (kids stuff)...it's becoming quite the addiction & a little annoying.  My email is flooded throughout the day with emails telling me about daily sales, upcoming sales, reminding me that there is only 1 day left for certain things.

I'd recommend them to anybody who has children, is pregnant or just in general likes fashion because if you hit them on the right day you can get a FANTASTIC deal.  It feels great to get a pair of Dolce Vita shoes for $19.00 or McLauren bouncy for $25.00.  You should check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment