Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I LOVE MY MORNINGS

I love my mornings with Addison especially as she is getting older. The morning is by far her most alert period of the day & when she is the most fun.  She is so sweet, playful & cuddly.
 I melt in the moments of her laying on my chest in just her diaper & listening to her sweet little coos. She has mastered tummy time & it makes me smile to watch her lift her head & move it side to side to see what's going on. She is even lifting it completely upright...we usually have starring contests!   I usually sip on my coffee while she is propped up her up in her boppy & every now & then she'll shoot me some giant smiles.  She typically stays awake for a good 2 hours after she initially waking up in the morning & then goes down for her morning nap which is when I have been sneaking in the weight workouts/shower etc. 
We usually go for a 45 min walk when she wakes up but it's raining today so that's out of the question.  
The mornings are definitely my favorite part of the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment