Tuesday, October 18, 2011

magazine overload

Every time I get the mail from the mailbox there is a new magazine.  American Baby, Fit Pregnancy, Parenting, Taste of Home, Glamour, Elle, Beautiful Home, the endless home magazines likes Restoration Hardware/Pottery Barn, etc.  Some how I have managed to neglect Elle & Glamour for quite some time. I guess having a new baby makes me more drawn towards those magazines for helpful hints, tips?! 

Nice stack right?!?!
This week I am determined to catch up, or at least start. 

Addison is back & happier than ever!  She has been a delight to be around since Friday! I missed my happy girl!  I am relieved because we have a photoshoot with Melissa Palomo  on Sunday & I was SUPER nervous Addison wasn't going to be cooperative. My good friend Emilee who is a photographer told us the exciting news back in May that Melissa would be visiting from California & she is an amazing pet/people photographer.  After we lost Winston we regretted never doing anything like this with him so we jumped on the opportunity to not only have professional pictures of Hampton done, but with such a talented photographer.  I am SO excited.  We asked Chaz to join us since he is such a special part of our lives.  Stay tuned over the next week or so for a sneak peak!!  

Yes, I am posting an outfit picture.  I can't help it...I thought it was adorable. 
Addison with her cousin Hope
headband: picperfect
shirt: heartsinc
skinny jeans: babygap


No comments:

Post a Comment