Friday, October 28, 2011

FALL WEATHER IS FINALLY HERE!

Eiiikk...I am totally LOVING this weather. The crispness in the air makes it truly feel like fall!  It came just in time for all the fall festivities we have going on this weekend.  Tonight we are passing out candy at Clayton Middle School "Trunk or Treat." Addison has an adorable little costume my parents picked up from the GAP (I'll post pictures tomorrow).  Tomorrow we are carving pumpkins with my niece & nephews & Sunday we have the annual Fall Festival at the Joyner's.  I am SO excited...I LOVE this time of year.  Many of the reasons I love fall: Green Mountain pumpkin spice coffee from Brueggers (or just pumpkin spice K-cups), warm apple crisp...well really anything with apples especially if they are macs! Panera Bread's orchard harvest salad...drool. Tomato soup & chilli. Slouchy sweaters, infinity scarfs & cable knit hats.  Boots & hooded sweatshirts, not together of course.  A warm fire...I could go on & on & on.  I LOVE fall!! I love it even more now that Addison is starting to fit in some of her 0-3 month clothes.  She partook in some of my fall favorites herself today:
shirt: Baby Gap
pants: Baby Gap

1 comment:

  1. Hi Holly!
    Thanks so much for linking to our Etsy site! Your little girl looks ADORABLE in that hat! I'm so glad that you like it!
    Take care,
    Jessica, Vine Street Goods

    ReplyDelete