Tuesday, January 15, 2013

parenting lesson #2328

Parenting lesson #2328: silence is never a good thing


While I was cooking breakfast this morning Addison was sitting contently in the living room watching Elmo…or so I thought.  I noticed she got reallllllly quiet so I peaked over the bar to find her noshing on a k-cup. Oh my!

Here are a few pictures I found on the web that show just how mischievous toddlers can be:
Oh you know, just coloring the dog
{SOURCE}
Face painting with mommy's makeup
{SOURCE}
getting into the cabinets
{SOURCE}
what? it's art
{SOURCE}
needs no elaboration
{SOURCE}
I posted this on Facebook & I had so many funny responses; finding kids wound up in a wod of toilet paper, getting into the pantry only to be caught by trails of cheerios, eating parents cigarettes, eating dog bones….so so funny.

What have your "sneaky" toddlers done?

No comments:

Post a Comment