Friday, January 4, 2013

Lately

Things are back in order our household.  The Christmas decorations are put away & toys are scattered about. All is right with my world. Here is what's been going on around her lately...


 Lots of assembling & playing with new Christmas toys

 Christmas parties & NYE parties have come and gone
 A trip to Marbles with cousin Hope
 Baby WOD's
boo for a duplicate picture of Hampton. 
 My oly barbell & bumper plates came
 I've increased my work hours but am still staying casual to pick up shifts on both days and nights when it works with Philip's schedule.

I PR'd on my deadlift: 235 lbs.

We had several play dates & I was able to catch up with some of my girlfriends.

Small lately post, huh?  I like it…it means we haven't been ridiculously busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment