Saturday, January 19, 2013

Lately

A lot has been going on around here lately:

  • We cheered on friends of ours at the Carolina Fitness Challenge. Several people for our box competed & 2 made it to the finals WOD.  It definitely has given me even more of a push to want to compete
  • We got an olympic lifting platform for the garage (for FREE)..score for us
  • We had some super nice 70 degree weather 
  • Addison has entered a whole new independent phase and refuses to let us help feed her.  I did catch her using her hands during snack time eating kale & blueberries
  •  We wound up at the Dr's for a 104 temperature. When this girl gets sick her temp goes through the roof. I monitored it for 24 hours but eventually took her in. It was just a virus. She is totally back to normal now
  • We have "organized" play time now.  Lately it's been consisting of coloring. 
  • My sister visited from PA and we celebrated my Mum's birthday.
  • I finally got olympic weightlifting shoes
  • We had a few playdates
  • I've been working 1-2 extra shifts a week so our routine has been out of sorts a little
  • The chairs we bought on Craigslist are almost finished. I can't wait to share the end result 



No comments:

Post a Comment