Saturday, October 27, 2012

this week

Per usual life has been chaotic. This week...

  • I made 4...FOUR trips to the grocery store. I know totally insane for a family of 3. I wasn't able to make it to the farmers market this week & we go through produce like it's nobody's business.
  • I spent Addison's morning nap folding laundry & while I was showering etc. she "helped" me & thew everything around the room.
  • The weather got a bit cooler (more fall like) & she was able to wear an adorable long slouchy cardigan from 77 Kids (6-12 months) I have been DYING for her to wear  




  •  we were paleo rebels & treated ourselves to fro-yo. Addison went nuts. 


  •  We did a little shopping...2 Target trips in 1 week.  I need an intervention. I went in for a headband & came out with, well...a whole lot more than a headband.
  • Addison is now participating in the shopping trips & snagging things off shelves. She even convinced me to buy her 2 stuffed animals on one of our Target runs.


  •  we went for a gorgeous run on a fairly new greenway.  5 miles in, 5 miles out. I am not going to lie, I was convinced we were going to get murdered. It was beautiful (not thinking that we were going to get murdered but the the landscape/scenery).


  • Her hair is officially outta control. 
  • I made the most bangin "garbage" breakfast
  • We went to the park & walked almost everyday




  • And we bought her Halloween costume. A unicorn.  I think she is a fan. She'll have a cute painted pink nose & pink leggings & top to match but I couldn't resist slipping it on her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment