Monday, October 8, 2012

paleo pumpkin treats

Grey skies, cold rain & brisk breeze...that would be the last several days here.  We went from sunny 80's to the blah 50's overnight.  I can't say that I am totally bummed; There is something about about the cool rain & grey sky that makes it really feel like fall.  I've really started embracing fall the last few days...sweaters & boots. Who I am I kidding...I have lived in sweats & gym clothes, lol.  With fall it means cinnamon & nutmeg, crisp apples & ANYTHING pumpkin.  Here are a few paleo friendly pumpkin treats for you to embrace your inner fall. 


holidaylarabarPF 1024x682 Holiday Lara Bar
paleo pumpkin lara bar

pumpkin granola3
paleo pumpkin granola
paleo pumpkin gingerbread cake
Paleo Pumpkin Spice Latte
paleo pumpkin spice latte

No comments:

Post a Comment