Tuesday, October 16, 2012

personality traits

Sometimes I find myself getting lost while I watch Addison play.  She'll pick a toy up & study every part of it.  She gets a look of determination on her face as if she is convincing herself she'll figure it out.  Then...she does.  It may take 1, 2, 10 times at trying but she'll grit her teeth through the frustration & makes it work.  I get lost watching bits & pieces of her little personality come forth.

She is a pretty good combination of Philip & me (minus her appearance). I think I hear daily that she is my mini me.

I see myself in her strong-will & determination. Unfortunately, I also see myself in her temper.  It doesn't come out very often but boy oh boy when it does. We will work on channeling that one in a more positive way. Her sweet, cuddly, affection is directly from her daddy. She is outgoing, social & energetic; I'd like to think that we both inhabit those traits as well.  She is generous & loves to share; another example of how I see Philip in her.  She is intelligent like him as well. I think her silliness comes from both of us.



She is so happy & cheerful...hopefully people would say the same about me.  Her dad is strong & confident & she is showing signs of that as well.  I love watching her little personality emerge even if she is telling me "no-no". 

No comments:

Post a Comment