Tuesday, February 5, 2013

10 Things on Tuesday: Fashion Inspiration

From casual chic to event ready here are 10 things currently inspiring my wardrobe. If you follow me on Pinterest (gracebefore) then you have probably seen a few of these things pinned on my style board.


1// I am dying over this outfit. The unexpected pairing of the grey slouchy sweater & cream tulle skirt totally work. It's perfect for a casual cocktail party, bridal/baby shower
2// I love everything about this! The loose bun, big sunglasses, plaid shirt with popped collar. This would be perfect with a pair of torn skinny jeans and a pair of simple sandals. 
3// OMG the subtle sexiness of this dress...the way the back is exposed without truly having a truly exposed back…LOVE! This would be great for a date night, Valentines Day dinner or cocktails with friends.
4// This oversized button up blouse totally works tucked in & is paired perfectly with worn skinny jeans. Perfect everyday outfit.
5// First off, her hair is to die for! I am not usually a fan of ombre highlights but hers are killing me. Love the thick bangs & beachy waves. She is totally rocking everything…the solid blouse with criss cross detailing. I would totally wear this to lunch with friends.
6// Black on black on black….yes! So sophisticated and elegant and paired perfectly with a statement necklace.  If I worked in an office setting this would be perfect. This totally works for a night out too.
7// I love this just as much as number 1. Mix prints of floral and stripes. Mixed metals with chunky gold watch & stone bracelet. LOVE LOVE LOVE. This is the perfect casual but cute everyday outfit.
8// I love all things navy & burgundy. This is a super simple outfit that is perfectly causal chic. The lace blouse pops underneath the complimenting colors. Again a perfect everyday outfit.
9// Chunky scarf, leggings, slouchy boots & oversized sweater.  It doesn't get much more casual than this. It's trendy but still sophisticated. You can wear this for any casual day.
10// Love her beachy wavy & simple black tank. Um, can summer hurry up & get here! Perfect for the beach

No comments:

Post a Comment