Thursday, September 6, 2012

totally obsessed

Addison is totally obsessed...well, really this statement could be finished multiple ways.  Obsessed with: Hampton, FOOD, climbing (the stairs especially), the computer/iPad/iPhone, my Fred Smith glasses (I am not fond of this obsession), bath time, balloons (she walks around the house pointing saying "ba-lu"), looking at HERSELF...I could seriously go on forever with the list. Because she is into EVERYTHING, the days of sitting at the kitchen table while blogging (doing anything really) & peeking around the corner to make sure she is playing contently are long gone.  These days I am barely squeezing in time after she goes to bed or a short one like this with her on my lap.  Her on my lap consists of her pounding on the keys, ripping my glasses off my face & diving off the couch



She is SUPER close to walking...literally walking side by side hanging on to a small thread on my jeans.  I'll be in even more trouble when that happens.  She has her 1 year visit, which unfortunately includes shots, on Monday.  I am excited to find out how much she weighs & how she is stacking up with other kiddos her age.  She is saying all kinds of new words but I am going to save that for Monday's post :)



No comments:

Post a Comment