Friday, September 7, 2012

this week

this week...
  • We said "see ya next time" to Gram & Pup as they headed back to New England
  • My heart was warmed daily when I glanced at white hydrangeas in a mason jar
  • Addison's nap schedule was nearly nonexistent, I think she is going through some changes
  • Dinner was fantastic everyday...grilled eggplant, roasted zucchini, scallops...yum 
  • Addison found my makeup drawer & dumped out an entire new bottle of Mac foundation, tore apart a small package of tissues & broke my Benefit blush into a million pieces
  • The house (well, upstairs) got an overhaul & each room is spic & span
  • My friend Sarah booked her tickets for a trip to visit us...YAY
  • I was able to do my first pullups without a resistance band!
  • I PR'd on my deadlift...210 lbs :) 
  • Addison graduated to a size 3 diaper, though they are GIGANTIC on her
  • The power went out while we were shopping in Whole Foods
This week was definitely a recovery week. I worked a partial night shift, taught spin & abs this morning, cleaned the house & grocery shopped. 


No comments:

Post a Comment