Friday, March 4, 2011

there is a bun in my oven...

there is a bun in my oven which means i am going to be a mum & philip is going to be a dad. crazy right!?! oh how our lives are going to change...we are so excited!  since so many people we love & are excited to share the journey into my belly-hood with live so far away, i am keeping a photo blog to keep everyone updated. my goal is too keep it fun & interesting rather than the typical side belly shots.  since we have been keeping this a secret for the last 15 weeks i have already begun the documentation of this bizarre, beautiful & exciting process.  


{UPDATE: i was unable to run november 22-1st week of january because my left ovary became hyperstimulated during the hormone injections in preparation for iui. it torsed & i got really sick, although it un-torsed on it's own & they didn't have to do surgery. they monitored my ovaries very closely but one of the stipulations (which was torture) was no running until my ovary was a normal size.}
i am in week 15 this week & still feel great. my little teddy graham is the size of an apple, about 4" in length. i love being pregnant, although, i don't look pregnant.  i am definitely starting to lose muscle tone in my abdomen & know the bump will be here soon, especially since i have gained 3.5 lbs. 
 

3 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS! It made me cry happy tears :-) I am excited to follow your journey and can't wait to see your bump! Thank you for allowing us to all be part of it. XOXO Love & miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Such a cute blog! Love the pictures of little Tabor Tot/Teddy Graham. We are excited to be able to follow your journey with you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful!! Can't wait to see little Tabor Tot,/ Teddy Graham in person , what a wonderful journey you are taking us on with you all. love you, God Bless Ruth and Steve LeFave

    ReplyDelete