Thursday, March 31, 2011

horray for zulily



horray for zulily & their deals.  i have been obsessed with the inglesia zippy stroller system since before i got pregnant & knew it was the stroller i wanted. i love how it has a classic, yet modern pram style. lots of conversion possibilities, compatible with the car seat we are purchasing...oh man, i am excited! i have read nothing but great things about the stroller system & i am beyond excited that it was featured on zulily today & i was able to get it for my little teddy graham.  yay for cute strollers!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I like that style a lot!

    There isn't going to be anything left to buy for you by the time the baby is here! Save a couple of items that you think your teddy graham might like and/or need and send it to me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zulily is the BEST!! I by Addie stuff at least every other week!! LOVE the PRAM!! I had one for Addie that was from the 50's. :) Have a good run!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! But I agree with Aly--make a registry so that we know what else you want for Tabor Tot. Can't wait to hear the ultrasound results on Monday!

    ReplyDelete