Friday, March 18, 2011

i am not alone


the bump is emerging & i love it.  i am moving from the "i just feel fat phase" into the "i love my new pregnant body" phase. i am totally head over heels in love with my little teddy graham. i had no idea you could love someone so much that you never met!!  i don't know if it's hormones, how enamored i am with this growing baby inside of me or a combination of both but i came across this poem & it made me cry happy tears.
I Am Not Alone
Running errands and talking on the phone,
I am pleasantly reminded that I am not alone.
Little tiny hands a precious rounded knee
pushing and twisting that no one can see.
Oh sweet child kicking up your heels,
it is our little secret that only I can feel.
I look forward to your birth,
when I can kiss your skin,
but for now I will just smile,
As I feel you play within.
Author Unknown

i am so wrapped up in everything baby. baby blogs, baby magazines, nursery planning, day dreaming if this will be baby "E" or baby "A"...i think i am obsessed. philip and i have been doing LOTS of nursery planning the past few weeks (well really since i found out i was pregnant) but really starting to get things started. we even recruited puppa. thanks to his craftsmanship & free time we saved $255.00 on the changing station that matches the crib we are ordering.



 pups version of the oeuf changing station ($10)
oeuf's changing station ($255)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment