Monday, June 13, 2011

summer lovin

as i laid out at the pool today all i could think about is that next year at this time i will have my nine month old baby girl...wow!  i have mastered laying on my stomach, with the assistance of my float of course.  i am sure my neighbors think i am crazy but i am embracing my pregnant body at 7 months & my belly deserves a little sunshine too! 

the results of my of my glucose test were as i suspected...no evidence of gestational diabetes.  they told me to start taking an iron supplement because i am anemic.  i have been in the past & have always equated it to not eating red meat. i'll try the iron supplement without adding red meat to my diet but if the results don't improve i guess addison will have her first taste of steak.   

No comments:

Post a Comment