Sunday, June 12, 2011

11 weeks until Addison

addison now weighs approximately 2 1/2 lbs & is just over 15 inches long...CRAZY!?! baby center compares her to a butternut squash this week. she is still so tiny but so growing so much.  

i had an OB appointment this past week & things are great. it was no shocker that my blood pressure was 89/42 at my appointment considering how lightheaded i have been feeling. my OB just encouraged me to change positions slowly & assured me that it wasn't anything to worry about.  i had my glucola test & that wasn't nearly as bad as people made it out to be. i do not anticipate the results coming back indicating gestational diabetes but i get the results monday. i got my rhogam injection...probably gave the nurse a good laugh at how anxious i was about getting a shot & surely bending over the table & dropping my pants gave philip a good laugh. my OBGYN encouraged me to continue running as long as i feel good & listen to my body.  she did say she anticipated that it will be too uncomfortable to spin after 34 weeks & will probably make me contract but told me i could keep doing that for now. i feel awesome! my energy seems to fade a lot faster than it did during my second trimester but that could be secondary to my incessant peeing & tossing & turning at night.


we are scheduled for our "big" 4d ultrasound on june 28th (32nd week).  i can't wait to see her & can't even begin to imagine how much she has changed since we saw her at 24 weeks. 

the nursery is continuing to come a long. it's so amazing to watch a vision come to life. we went to charlotte over the weekend to pick up a few things for the baby's room & our mission was accomplished.  we picked up a floating shelf & a light fixture.  i also picked up paper mache letters that spell addison that i am going to cover in turquoise & pink yarn. i had to come up with a plan B because urban outfitters is out of several of the letters i need to spell her name out.

we have been BUSY! 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment