Wednesday, April 20, 2011

update

i saw my OB on monday & everything looked good. they reassured me that addison is very cushioned & because i didn't hit my stomach, the fall probably didn't phase her.  

philip felt addison move for the first time sunday evening, surprisingly, the night of my fall. it was pretty amazing 

i had mentioned in my nursery plan post that i was looking for a 2nd set of curtains with interesting detail for addison's room & i finally found them. they arrived yesterday & i can't wait to see what they will look like in her room

Urban Outfitters Flounce Ruffle Stripe Curtain. I ordered it in ivory

2 comments:

  1. I am a new follower!!

    I am glad everything is okay!!! Love the curtains by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very happy to hear that you and Addison are both OK!

    ReplyDelete