Sunday, April 17, 2011

crazy days


we have had a lot of excitement the past 2 days, unfortunately not good excitement.  yesterday the state had 62 tornadoes touch down with confirmed fatalities in Raleigh.  the state is a mess & i heard on the news this morning that 100,000 people are still without power. thankfully while addison & i stayed safe at work, philip & hampton were safe at home. 

this morning i took a big tumble. i fell down the stairs leading to our 2nd floor. thankfully i didn't land on my stomach but as a result i jammed my right pinky finger, have rug burn down my back, hit the back of my head 3 different times & eventually landed really hard on my tailbone.  needless to say i am wicked sore & super paranoid.  i have been feeling addison move all afternoon but i am still nervous. i know what to look for & haven't had any abdominal pain or cramping so that has been reassuring.  i will see my OB tomorrow morning to make sure addison is okay for sure & get my rhogam shot. my blood type is B- & i was supposed to get the shot anyway at 28 weeks but the OB on call told me they want to give it to me tomorrow.  i am sure everything is okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment