Wednesday, April 13, 2011

growing

i can't believe how fast my pregnancy is going by.  i am seriously loving every minute of it. still no morning sickness & no cravings.  i have TONS of energy & i think i am starting to nest.  i have this overwhelming sense of unpreparedness & have been obsessed with cleaning. i want to make sure everything is perfect before addison gets here.  as my belly is growing i have been experiencing round ligament discomfort & have started to sleep with a body pillow, although, i don't think i even know how to appropriately use it, lol.  
i am in baby girl heaven & have been buying LOTS of adorable clothes for addison.  i have bought stuff online from etsy, toobydoo, tea collection, janie & jack, velvet & tweed, mini boden & zara.  i have scored some awesome deals at 77 kids, crazy 8, h&m & my new favorite place in raleigh, babiology. i can't help myself :)i have even gotten myself a few things from asos maternity collection, everly grey & boden's maternity collection.  i am mostly just wearing my regular clothes though.

addison is the length of a carrot this week & she weighs about 10 1/2 ounces. she is GROWING & very active. 

here are a few pics from this week:

hampton looks like he is checking my belly out.  he totally knows addison is in there. my bump is big enough that it still pokes outward when i lay on the couch & he likes to rest his head on it.
okay, so maybe i am poking my belly out just a tad but philip is also taking this pretty close up. it's definitely growing though!

No comments:

Post a Comment