Thursday, May 19, 2011

cutest romper EVER

addison is already a very lucky lady to be loved by so many people!!  emilee happens to be one of those people & i can't wait for them to meet because em will certainly be a very special person in miss addison's life. this is way too cute not to share.

this has to be the CUTEST ROMPER EVER. emilee found it on ETSY all the way from brisbane, australia. {heart}

i could die from the cuteness!! em is an AMAZING photographer & i am super lucky that she is doing my maternity pics, helping to capture the magic of delivery day through pictures and helping us document addison as she grows. i can't wait to see her in this for her 9 month pictures. eeeiiiik!!
 {backside}
i love it.  her closet is filled with lots of precious outfits. i can't hardly wait to see her in them. i am aware that she may only wear them 1 or 2 times, but i can't help myself!
 
i had to post this pic of hampton. while he gets lots of face time on facebook he hasn't been captured much on my blog & he of course is my 2nd child. winston (who passed away last summer) was my first son & precious bullie. i miss him dearly! we are SUPER blessed with the most gentle, affectionate, fun loving bullie who has completely stole my heart. i am convinced that addison will adore him as much as i do & know he already loves his little sister.

 after his morning walk with philip, before philip could even get his harness off, he trotted upstairs to my bedroom while i was getting ready for work. i glanced over and caught him on my body pillow. i <3 him


No comments:

Post a Comment